1. Become a Volunteer
you feel helpless by the sad stories you read about these dogs? You
don’t have to feel that way any longer. Boston Terrier Rescue of North Texas is seeking
volunteers in DFW and surrounding areas. You can play a big part or a little part, but every small task
you can do could be lifesaving for another dog.
The volunteer opportunities available are as follows:
- Fostering a dog until it can be placed into a permanent home
- Transporting dogs from shelters or to and from vet appointments
- Helping set up and work adoption days
- Participating in fundraising activities or hosting a fundraising event
- Visit homes of potential adopters and foster families for screening and to provide education about BTRNT and the Boston breed
- Provide Social Media help
- Help update web pages or provide graphic design expertise
- Coordinate events/fundraisers
And many more!
Apply to become a volunteer today! Please email
email@example.com if you have more questions about how
you can help.
2. Become a Foster
Boston Terrier Rescue of North Texas can only help dogs if people are willing to provide
temporary foster homes until permanent placement can be found. Fostering
a dog is one of the most important things a volunteer can do and it can
be life- saving for many of our furry friends. It is a great way to
familiarize yourself with the breed and provide a displaced animal a
home when they need it most.
You don’t have to be an expert on the breed, all you have to do and WANT is to make a difference!
Learn More About Fostering
Donate Money: All of the money donated to Boston Terrier Rescue of North Texas goes
directly to a boston in need. The money is primarily used for medical
expenses. An unaltered dog with heartworms can cost Boston Terrier Rescue of North Texas
upwards of $300, just for basic medical care. If a dog has multiple
medical conditions, the cost of vetting can become overwhelming and
expensive. Please consider sponsoring a boston in need.